React is a library that lets you build complex user interfaces and lets you create data visualization apps that are more interactive than before. The first version was released in 2013 and ever since then, it has been gaining popularity among developers worldwide and business owners.
What Is React JS?
What does React JS do?
What makes React JS the most popular framework?
The main feature of React websites is that it allows you to write one codebase for all your apps. This means that you will not have to maintain multiple versions of your app if the same functionality is needed in different apps or sites. ReactJS makes it easy for you to create applications that are flexible and customizable. You can use a single codebase for all your apps or websites which means that there is no need for customization when building new features or applications.
ReactJS has become one of the most popular front-end libraries in use today and is used by companies like Facebook, Airbnb, Netflix, Spotify, Lyft, and many others to build their projects.
Features of ReactJS Framework
React is a very lightweight framework, but it still provides many benefits such as:
1. It doesn't require much memory space on your server so that it can run on low-end devices with limited resources;
2. It has a declarative approach, which means you don't need to write any code if you want your UI to be dynamic;
3. It's highly testable since all components are passed through the functional testing cycle;
4. You can also use libraries like Redux or MobX with React JS Framework;
5. The community behind React JS Framework is very active.
So, when should you use React JS for your project?
Check out: Is It Worthwhile to Develop Apps with React Native?
3. Fast development cycles: This is because it doesn’t require any third-party libraries or plugins like jQuery, React Native, etc., which take time and effort to set up and configure before you can use them in your project. Also, it doesn’t require compilation or transpiring of code like other frameworks do, making it faster than other frameworks as well!
4. Use ReactJS For Static Websites (Gatsby) and Static Apps (Next.js): For websites with large amounts of static content, ReactJS is a good option as it provides a faster page load time and better performance on mobile devices by reducing the number of HTTP requests required to render the page.
5. Use ReactJS For Interactive Animations: Animation is a key aspect of UI design. A user interface that is animated will be much more engaging than one that is not. When designing animations for your application, you should use the react framework as it is a robust solution for this purpose. It has a number of features that make it easy to create animations without being limited by the hardware capabilities of your device. The react framework also allows you to make smooth transitions between different states in your application which makes it easy for users to navigate through your app without feeling any type of lag or stutter.
Contact Digittrix Infotech if you require any other information. We offer the top development solutions that are tailored to your requirements.