Why Should You Hire a Remote Employee For Your Project?
If you're looking to outsource work or hire a remote employee but don't know where to begin, it can feel overwhelming. There are various possibilities available, but you never know if you'll receive a dedicated employee with whom you can easily communicate or discuss exactly what you want. This is where we can assist you. Based on our experience assisting hundreds of small businesses and startups in finding the most cost-effective remote manager.
Here are some reasons why you should consider employing a full-time remote employee:
1. Complete Control over the Time, Cost, and Quality: With Remote Hiring, you can hire a dedicated resource who works directly for you and reports to you at your comfort. You have complete control over the time, cost, and quality of the dedicated resource. Even the Top companies hiring remote workers and taking the benefit of its cost-effectiveness.
2. No need to set up a remote office: You don’t have to pay extra because you don’t need to set up an office or rent space for them, and they will not have to relocate. You'll also have access to a considerably broader pool of talent than you would if you were only limited by geography.
3. No Additional Service charges or middle man: Hiring an employee through a freelancing website will cost you extra because a fee is charged on each payment made by both the employer and the employee. However, hiring directly will save you money. Apart from the service fees, you are not required to pay anything else.
4. Dedicated Manager who works directly for you and reports to you at your comfort: A committed and professional manager will focus on your requirements, needs, and culture. And will report to you whenever it's convenient for you.
5. You can Hire remote developers on a short-term or long-term basis or both: Remote hiring is becoming more and more popular. The number of people who work remotely is increasing and the number of companies that offer this option is growing as well.
You can Hire remote developers on a short-term or long-term basis or both at your convenience. If you are looking for someone to do an occasional project, it's unlikely that you will need to set up a full-time position for them. This can help you save money if you are not sure how often you need them, but it also gives you the flexibility to bring on more people when needed without having to go through the hassle of hiring and firing employees when business slows down.
6. Cancel the Subscription anytime: Remote Hiring is a subscription service that gives you access to a pool of high-quality, pre-screened, and tested individuals who are ready to work on your project. Remote Hiring allows you to hire full-time or part-time remote personnel at any moment and you can cancel your subscription with 5 days notice period whenever you want, depending on your projects.
7. Our dedicated resources are cost-effective as they work from our state-of-the-art development center in India: Our dedicated resources are cost-effective. And they are well versed with the latest technologies and possess extensive experience in their respective fields. They are 24/7 available and have low turnover rates and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
8. Tracking through Screen Recording: With the remote hiring solution with Digittrix, you can track the progress of your project and see how it's going. You'll be able to view screen recordings of your Manager working on tasks through the provided CRM.
9. All our resources are highly skilled with a proven track record: We are a team of professional remote developers, designers, and project managers with years of experience in the most demanding industries. We're here to help you build a successful online business by providing high-quality work.
All our resources are highly skilled with a proven track record. They have strong technical skills and are always up-to-date with the latest technologies.
10. You can communicate with the Manager via Provided CRM during your preferred working hours: Communication is key to any successful business, especially when hiring remote developers or designers. You can communicate with the developer/designer via Provided CRM during your preferred working hours. If you need a professional and qualified developer or designer who is willing to work remotely, you can use our platform to find them easily and quickly. We will provide you with the best matching candidate within 24 hours after receiving your request.
11. The resources adhere to your deadlines and give you regular updates on the progress: The remote hiring process is a combination of good planning, perfect execution, time management, and quality control.
The resources adhere to your deadlines and give you regular updates of their progress on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis as per your requirement.
12. Non-Disclosure Agreement: The employee and employer must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before work begins. The NDA is designed to ensure that the details of the project are kept safe between the employee and employer, as well as to protect against any claims of intellectual property infringement or breach of contract. The NDA will require both parties to refrain from disclosing any confidential information that is disclosed during the project.
Nutshell: The remote hiring process requires careful preparation, flawless execution, time management, and quality assurance.
Hiring a qualified remote team member can help you get things done faster and with less stress. Hire remote developers or designers to work for you and report to you whenever you want. Request a free consultation with Digittrix right now.